This is one of the most popular tour combination in Costa Rica, as you get to experience the Rainforest from a bird’s eye view and also go deep in the paths, trails, rivers and lots of muddy roads in a transitional Costa Rica Rainforest, located only 10 minutes from Jaco Beach and Los Suenos Resort.
You will start with or famous Zip Line Tour in the Costa Rica Treetops, this tour includes a 15 minute tractor ride up to the top of the mountain; you will then descend on a series of 12 platforms and 10 cables, including one of the longest in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific.
After the Zip Line it’s time to get your adrenaline pumping on our 2 hour Jungle and River ATV adventure. This tour will give you a different perspective and views of the Jaco Beach area. Here we have it all: trails, mud, jungle, ocean views, rivers and the best bilingual guides to make this an experience of a lifetime
The package does not include lunch, but for an additional cost Vista Los Sueños offers a Costa Rican “Typical Casado” this traditional dish is a combination of rice, beans, salad, fried plantain, vegetables and one portion of meat to choose from, natural drink and dessert. If you choose this option, once your tour ends we will be waiting to serve your lunch in a beautiful fresh open air area surrounded by nature, you can also buy additional drinks at the park.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Must bring a credit card for vehicle deposit
– ATV drivers must be 18 years old
– Kids younger than 8 will have to ride on a Buggy
– You may get dirty on the tour, dress appropriately
– If the path is wet it can become very muddy
– We have bandanas and insect repellent available for purchase
– In the jungle insects are to be expected
- 2 hours Zip Line Tour
- 2 hours ATV Tour
- Bilingual guides
- Insurance, safety equipment
- Fruits and water included on both tours
- Breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean
- Honda Fourtrax 420cc and Kymco 300cc vehicles are used on the tour
What To Bring:
On the Zip Line portion: Comfortable clothes, tennis shoes or strap on sandals, sun block, insect repellent.
On the ATV portion: Towel, swimming clothes, extra clothes, (chances are your shoes and clothes are going to get very dirty).
8:00am, 9:00am, 11:00am, 1:00pm.