This tour combines a more extensive Buggy Adventure, and it’s full of adventure and adrenaline, we will put you in the driver’s seat of some of the best Honda 4×4 off road vehicles. Your can enjoy our five passenger Honda 4×4 Pioneer 1000cc, or our four passenger Honda 4×4 Pioneer 700cc, on this tours you will get to experience the Rainforest from a bird’s eye view and also go deep in the paths, trails, rivers and lots of muddy roads in a transitional Central Pacific forest.
You will start with the 2 hour Zip Line on the top of the rainforest, which includes a 15 minute tractor ride up to the top of the mountain; you will then descend on a series of 12 platforms and 10 cables, including one of the longest in Costa Rica’s Central Pacific.
Now it’s time to get dirty on our 3 hours BUGGY adventure including Waterfalls, this tour will give you the opportunity to discover Costa Rican trails, jungle, ocean views, rivers and the best guides to make this an experience of a lifetime, with a finishing touch at your own private Waterfalls.
The package does not include lunch, but for an additional cost Vista Los Sueños offers a Costa Rican “Typical Casado” this traditional dish is a combination of rice, beans, salad, fried plantain, vegetables and one portion of meat to choose from, natural drink and dessert. Once your tour ends we will be waiting to serve your lunch in a beautiful fresh open air area surrounded by nature, you can also buy additional drinks at the Park.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
– Must bring a credit card for vehicle deposit.
– You have to be minimum 18 year to drive.
– You may get dirty on the tour, dress appropriately.
– If the path is wet it can become very muddy.
– We have bandanas and insect repellent available for purchase.
– In the jungle insects are to be expected.
- 2 hours zip line and 3 hours Buggy
- Bilingual guides
- Insurance, safety equipment
- Fruits and water included on both tours
- Breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean
- Five passenger Honda 4×4 Pioneer 1000 cc, four passenger Honda 4×4 Pioneer 700 cc
What To Bring:
On the Zip Line portion: Comfortable clothes, tennis shoes or strap on sandals, sun block, insect repellent.
On the Buggy portion: Towel, swimming clothes, extra clothes, (chances are your clothes and shoes are going to get very dirty)
8:00am, 9:00am, 11:00am, 12:00md.